About the job
Awell is a health tech startup on a Mission to make care flows work harder than care teams.
We get up in the morning to improve healthcare for patients and care teams by changing the care delivery model. The current model has led to an incredible amount of waste, a tragic level of burnout among care teams and a high variation in care quality across and within countries. We want to change this.
The Awell platform and the CareOps practices provide care teams with the right tools to improve outcomes and lower the cost of care by designing, implementing and evolving software-powered care flows. Awell’s Vision is to become the leading CareOps platform used by care teams worldwide to drive continuous improvement in care delivery.
We are still a relatively small team, spread across the globe (Europe, Asia and the US), but thanks to our recent fundraise, we’re expanding fast. We are backed by top VC investors like Octopus Ventures, LocalGlobe, and Moonfire. We are looking for open-minded people who are committed to continuously improving themselves and the world around them.
As our marketing lead (and first marketing hire), you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing Awell’s marketing strategy together with Thomas (CEO) and Rik (Head of Growth).
For this role, we’re looking for a π-shaped marketer that has both growth marketing and product marketing experience. This does not mean that you need to be an expert in both areas, this means you need to be an expert in one area (e.g. growth) and proficient in the other (e.g. product).
Given we’re a B2B sales-led organization, this role also provides lots of opportunities for cross-functional collaboration with sales, product and operations to develop strategies that generate interest within the digital health and traditional healthcare market.
- Collaborate with the CEO and Head of Growth to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that targets tech-enabled care providers and traditional providers in the US.
- Take ownership of implementing the marketing strategy by rolling up your sleeves. We are not looking for a people manager (yet), we want someone that is willing to dive into the day-to-day tasks and execute marketing initiatives effectively.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape, and use these insights to inform product positioning and messaging
- Determine product positioning & messaging.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive sales enablement, customer adoption, and overall GTM success (win rates, pipe velocity, competitive intel, etc…).
- Launch, track, optimize programs & campaigns across channels.
- Set up marketing tools & analytics.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing efforts and use insights to continuously improve marketing strategies.
Sounds exciting? Then join us, but remember we can’t live without:
- Our Mission, Values and How we roll excite you
- Early-stage startup experience
- “I want to get my hands dirty” mindset
- 4 – 7+ years of marketing experience in the B2B industry, extra points for working in healthcare or API-first companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An “out-of-the-box” mindset. We’d like to do things differently at Awell (we don’t follow the traditional marketing playbook) so some creativity is needed.
- A growth mindset to always want to learn, measure, test and improve
- Ability to set strategy and drive on projects independently and across teams
- Willingness to adopt the “remote-first” culture
- A good voice to rock a karaoke song
Buttt..Can live without:
- No prior healthcare experience (we even see that as an advantage, that way you’re not stuck in traditional healthcare thinking)
- A competitive salary
- Yearly learning and development stipend
- Strong growth opportunities (as we’re still relatively small but expanding fast)
- ⏱️ Flexible work hours
- ???? Flexible vacation policy (unlimited PTO)
- Your choice of computing equipment
- The chance to work with amazing
You can apply for the job here